Job Opening: Customer Care Associate
(Part time - with potential to fulltime)
Fireminds Ltd./Premier Tickets is looking for an energetic, technology savvy and customer focused individual to join our team. Fireminds Ltd (www.fireminds.com) is a technology consulting company based in Bermuda. Premier Tickets is a 100% Bermuda owned and based online ticketing company (www.ptix.bm) that provides ticketing services for event organizers in Bermuda and other venues around the world. Premier Tickets is part of Fireminds Ltd.
The successful candidate for the job will be responsible for the following:
- Answering customer questions via phone, email, live chat and social media channels
- Answering technical calls to assist customers with IT issues
- Assisting with box office / front of house at events
- Analyzing data and generating reports
- Social Media - updating our various social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, blog, etc.
- Sending out weekly newsletter to clients
- Liaising with event organizers; adding and updating the ticketing website events
- Other duties as required to ensure happy customers
The role is based in the Fireminds office in Bermuda and the successful candidate will be provided access to a laptop, phone system, social media tools, customer care management system and other tools required to do the job.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or Computer Science
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to complete organized financial reconciliations for events
- Ability to deal with high demand environments at events
- Well spoken, very friendly with customers and strong follow-up abilities
- Well organized and performs very well under pressure
- Experience with event management is a plus
- Experience with website development is a plus
- Self starter and ability to manage aspects of the job on your own
- Ability to work flexible hours (I.e. Evenings, weekends)